- Maintains and delegates the general flow and execution of administrative processes for the property in the management office.
- Supports General Manager in all areas of property management administrative and lease administration activities.
- Manages property management operations contracts, project coordination, financial reports, and document file systems.
- Manages all aspects of accounts payable and accounts receivable processing.
- Prepares various routine reports including sales, accounts receivable and insurance reports.
- Assists Specialty Leasing Manager with administrative tasks i.e. processing checks, coordinating agreements, tenant communication, setting up and maintaining displays and assuring compliance of tenant and licensee rules and regulations.
- Acts as delegate for issuing and interpreting property’s operating procedures and policies.
- Point of contact for contractors.
- Assists in guest concern situations.
- Coordinates various human resource activities for associates.
- Answers office phones and greets incoming guests.
- Interfaces with retailers, community groups and vendors in coordination of marketing and leasing activities.
- Types correspondence, contracts, reports, lease documents forms, handbooks, etc.
- Equipment and contract management for office machines, fleet program, telecom systems, supplies, etc.
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned.
Areas of Responsibility
Skills (Desired Abilities):
- Strong verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to interface in a professional manner with customers, contractors, tenants, and the public in a fast paced environment.
- Multi-tasking, prioritizing and time management skills.
Education / Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to lift up to 10 pounds, deliver correspondence to stores, and assist with merchandising set-ups.
- Two years professional experience performing office support.
Washington Prime Group offers:
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits including health, dental, 401k with no vesting schedule, and paid time off
- On-going learning opportunities within a rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different WPG departments and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
How to Apply
Click on Apply Now link to submit application online.